East Hanover NJ Drug Possession Lawyer
Criminal Defense Attorney Representing Clients in the East Hanover Municipal Court
If you or a family member is facing drug charges or charges for any other crime in East Hanover, New Jersey, it is critical to understand and protect your rights. Alissa D. Hascup is a skilled, battle-tested criminal defense lawyer who has the experience needed to successfully navigate the New Jersey legal system.
Ms. Hascup represents clients in East Hanover and throughout Morris County, who have been charged with criminal and DWI offenses, including simple assault, criminal mischief, and disorderly conduct. Ms. Hascup has successfully handled thousands of cases in New Jersey, representing clients in both Superior Court (felony/indictable level offenses) and Municipal Court (misdemeanor/disorderly persons level offenses). She is a former Morris County Assistant Prosecutor and former Municipal Prosecutor. Now she is fighting for you.
Contact Alissa Hascup anytime for an initial consultation, which is always provided free of charge.
East Hanover Municipal Court Information
East Hanover is a town in Morris County, NJ. About 11,000 people live in the town, which has a total area of 8.1 square miles. The East Hanover Municipal Court is located at 1000 Route 10 West, Whippany. The court office is open Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm / Friday 8:00 am – 1:00 pm and the court office can be contacted directly at 973-428-2519. For more information on the East Hanover Municipal Court, please visit the East Hanover Municipal Court website.
- Hon. Philip J. Maenza is the Judge.
- Michael Calabro is the Prosecutor.
- Lauren Dalgauer is the Court Administrator.
- Denise Buoye is the Deputy Court Administrator
- Brianna Iglesias is the Deputy Court Administrator
- Aimee Jones is the Deputy Court Administrator
Directions to East Hanover Municipal Court
Click here for directions.
Other Helpful Links and Information about East Hanover NJ
- East Hanover Town Website:
- The East Hanover Police Department is located at 2 Deforest Ave., East Hanover, NJ 07936 and can be contacted at 973-887-0432. For more information on the East Hanover Police Department, please visit the East Hanover Police Department website.
Contact an East Hanover NJ Criminal and DWI Defense Lawyer for a Free Consultation
If you or someone you know has been charged with a criminal or DWI offense in East Hanover, New Jersey, let Alissa Hascup help you set the record straight. Call Ms. Hascup anytime for your free initial consultation.