Passaic County NJ Drug Charges Lawyer
Drug Crime Defense Attorney with Offices in Little Falls, New Jersey
Throughout the State of New Jersey, law enforcement officials actively pursue those involved in drug-related crimes – from the high-end cocaine and heroin manufacturers and distributors, to those that purchase small quantities of marijuana for personal use. If you or a loved one has been arrested and charged with a drug/CDS offense, it is critical that you retain an experienced criminal defense attorney as soon as possible.
Criminal defense lawyer Alissa D. Hascup has extensive experience handling drug crimes in courts throughout New Jersey, both in Superior Courts (indictable/felony-level offenses) and Municipal Courts (disorderly persons/misdemeanor-level offenses). Contact her today for a free initial consultation.
Drug Charges Lawyer in Clifton NJ
- Leader of a Drug Trafficking Network
- Maintaining or Operating a CDS Production Facility (CDS = Controlled Dangerous Substance)
- Manufacturing, Distributing, or Dispensing Heroin
- Manufacturing, Distributing, or Dispensing Cocaine
- Manufacturing, Distributing, or Dispensing Marijuana
- Manufacturing, Distributing, or Dispensing Synthetic Marijuana
- Manufacturing, Distributing, or Dispensing Gamma Hydroxybutyrate (GHB)
- Employing a Juvenile in a Drug Distribution Scheme
- CDS Near or On School Property
- Distributing, Dispensing or Possessing CDS Within 500 Feet of Public Property
- Distributing CDS to Persons Under Age 18
- Strict Liability for Drug-Induced Deaths
- Possession of Heroin
- Possession of Cocaine
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Synthetic Marijuana
- Possession of GHB
- Prescription Drugs
- Imitation CDS
- Obtaining CDS by Fraud
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Possession of Hypodermic Syringe or Needle
- Drugs and Guns Law
Fighting Drug Charges in Wayne NJ
Alissa D. Hascup will review every aspect of your case to ensure that you are in a position to achieve the best possible outcome. First and foremost, she will review your case to ensure that law enforcement did not violate your constitutional rights in any respect. In the event that they did, she can attempt to have certain evidence thrown out of the case by filing a Motion to Suppress. Without evidence, the State cannot prove the case against you.
In the event that there are no suppression issues and you wish to resolve your matter by way of a plea agreement, Ms. Hascup will work with the State to evaluate whether you may be a viable candidate for the many diversionary programs available to drug offenders. Often times, participation in a diversionary program can help clients in avoiding jail time or, in some instances, avoiding a conviction altogether.
In the event that you wish to proceed to trial on your matter, Ms. Hascup is a battle-tested attorney who will fight aggressively and zealously on your behalf.
Contact a Paterson NJ Drug Charges Lawyer for a Free Consultation
A drug conviction can have serious consequences. If you are facing CDS-related charges, don’t delay in hiring legal representation. Protect your freedom and your rights. Contact Alissa D. Hascup today for a free consultation about your charges.